Have a budding geologist in the family? Or maybe it's you! This group of Herkimer Diamond crystals includes a 10x loupe (pictured below) for full engagement with the specimens. From cloudy to clear, it's an eclectic group of B grade double terminated quartz crystals.
Sizes and descriptions:
- 9x7.25x6.25 mm / 1.97 ct. - excellent clarity and shine
- 9.5x6.5x5 mm / 1.77 ct. - clear with 5 mm double terminated bridge crystal
- 9.5x9.5x6 mm / 2.62 ct. - interesting shape with black hydrocarbon and color sparkles
- 10x6.5x5.5 mm / 2.22 ct. - excellent clarity
- 11.5x7.5x5.5 / 2.77 ct. - tabby crystal
- 11.5x8x6.5 mm / 3.18 ct. - great clarity and black hydrocarbon
- 11.5x8x7 mm / 3.25 ct. - externally clean, internally cloudy
- 11.5x9.5x7 mm / 3.7 ct. - colors sparkle form clear bubbles
- 11.5x10x7.5 / 4.25 ct. - excellent clarity, cool shape
- 12.5x8x6.5 mm / 3.69 ct. - window facet
- 12.5x9.5x7.5 mm / 4.14 ct. - sharp points, cloudy wit rainbows
- 12.75x8.5x6.5 mm / 3.56 ct. - cool shape, sharp points
- 13.8x6 mm / 3.86 ct. - excellent clarity
Viewing crystals with a loupe is super interesting and fun!
When using a loupe, remember to keep the loupe to your eye and move the crystal : )
The cork top glass vial keeps the Herkimer Diamond crystal specimens safe while allowing for easy access.